miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

About movies, magazines and websites

Late night caught me reading articles on www.cracked.com. I’ve been following the website for a while. The writing style of some authors does really tear off oxygen-intensive laughters.

On the other hand, for those moments for reflexion and insight, I like to refer to www.relevantmagazine.com. There, I went as far as paying for the electronic subscription. Totally worth it.

The SpaceHD channel on my cable subscription is broadcasting ‘Carlito’s way’. It’s been a long time since I first watched it on VHS (or Beta, I’m not sure). Some scenes from the movie call upon my memory. Like those where the characters snort powder like a fish out of the bowl. Or the scene where Carlito finds out the actual kind of club Gail is dancing at.

Allright, some more code lines and I'll run the first tests on my C# 3-SAT solver.

No hay comentarios: