jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

The little Friday

Thursdays from every week are an open chance for trying something different at lunch time. The weekly ‘tiangüis’ one-block away from work offers meal alternatives such as: carnitas, cochinita pibil, quesadillas, tlacoyos, barbacoa, mixiotes, tacos and so on. However, one of my favorite stands, the seafood one did not showed up today for unknown reasons to me. It was a shame since that was my first option so, this time I decided to try a 3-quesadillas order with chicharrón, champignon mushrooms and huitlacoche.

On a different subject, I listened today to Limb Bizkit’s Gold Cobra album out of curiosity. The band is the same yet the music is an grown-up version from those old ‘Rearranged’ times. I went to bed pondering whether I should stick up to the example.

No hay comentarios: